CUTTING EDGE, COST EFFECTIVE & ENVIRONMENTALLY RESPONSIBLE WASTEWATER TREATMENT AND RECYCLING SOLUTIONS
Wastewater treatment solutions for:
- Hotels & Resorts
- Malls & shopping centres
- Oil & gas
Re-use treated wastewater for:
- Lavatory flushing
- Floor & car washing
- In cooling towers
The Butech reactor wastewater treatment plant
Our systems are designed in Denmark and manufactured in Czech Republic to meet the highest European standards of quality and excellence in the water industry. Our solution consists of the following stages:
The Settling Tank retains the suspended solids while liquid wastewater overeflows into the buffer tank.
The Buffer Tank evens out fluctuating wastewater volumes due to differing usage during the day. A set of pumps feed the bio-zone with the wastewater.
The treatment plant uses the natural processes in the environment to treat the wastewater efficiently.
The treated effluent is disinfected and meets NEMA discharge and re-use requirements.
Features of our treatment solutions:
- Modular design – compact units installed in or above ground
- Self-cleaning system – automated circulation of bio-sludge to settling tank
- Flexible & scalable solution – easy to design & install in phases
- Suitable for seasonal loads – maintains efficiency when little / no incoming wastewater (for instance in schools & hotels)
- Fully automatic – no operator input required
- Low maintenance, operation & servicing cost
- No external enzymes / bacteria required
- Remote monitoring capability
- No foul odour & minimal noise
Phone: +254 (0) 717 883 498 / 739 672 841
P.O Box 99395, 80100
Weekdays: 8.00 am to 5.00 pm
Saturdays: 9.00 am to 1.00 pm
Sundays & Public Holidays: closed
Arti Villas, Kengeleni
Nyali, Mombasa, Kenya