Treatment solutions ideal for:
Hotels & Resorts
Malls & Shopping centres
Oil & Gas
Re-use treated wastewater for:
Floor & Car Washing
In Cooling Towers
The Settling Tank retains the suspended solids while liquid wastewater overeflows into the buffer tank.
The Buffer Tank evens out fluctuating wastewater volumes due to differing usage during the day. A set of pumps feed the bio-zone with the wastewater.
The treatment plant uses the natural processes in the environment to treat the wastewater efficiently.
The treated effluent is disinfected and meets European as well as NEMA discharge and re-use requirements.
Features of our treatment solutions:
- Modular design - compact units installed in or above ground
- Self-cleaning system - automated circulation of bio-sludge to the settling tank
- Flexible & scalable solution - easy to design & install in phases
- Suitable for seasonal loads - maintains efficiency when little / no incoming wastewater (for instance in schools & hotels)
- Fully automatic - no operator input required
- Low maintenance, operation & servicing cost
- No external enzymes / bacteria required
- Remote monitoring capability
- No foul odour & minimal noise
Phone: +254 (0) 717 883 498
P.O Box 99395, 80100
Weekdays: 8.00 am to 5.00 pm
Saturdays: 9.00 am to 1.00 pm
Sundays & Public Holidays: closed
Nyali, Mombasa, Kenya